100 pcs/dispenser box
10 boxes/masterbox = 1000 gloves (500 pairs)
Type: Blue powdered 3g
- Single use
- Prevent the risk of contamination and protecting against microorganisms (viruses, bacteria & fungi)
- 100% Nitrile: stronger than other glove materials such as latex, natural rubber or vinyl.
- Are flexible and provide good tactile sensitivity.
- The roughened fingertips ensure a secure grip, even in wet environments
- Good puncture and tear resistance
- Powdered: these are easier to put on with wet hands, the sweat and moisture is partly absorbed by the powder. ** Powdered gloves are not suitable for the food industry, as the powder can get into the products.
- Impervious when used in wet or greasy working environment
- Comfortable fit:
- fitted with roll cuffs for easy donning and doffing
For more technical information, such as certificates, please contact Protect and Care at the general number:
09 321 32 58 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
L, M, S, XL
Dispenser box, Masterbox, Pallet